IT'S ALL ABOUT SMILING AND ATTITUDE

Follow me on Twitter @garybiking

A good friend of mine, John C. says

"as he always says, every amount, no matter how small or huge is important for cancer research. What an attitude!"

JONES' JOURNEY LAUNCH to be held on Friday, JUNE 5, 2015, 12 to 2 p.m. at Grand Parade Square - See you there!


QE2 Website to donate on line

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE A DONATION!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

THANKS to everyone - $22,134 to date

Starting to feel more comfortable.  Would like to thank everyone for the strength, support and love received on my journey.

In particular, I want to mention the celebration in Pictou County; I gave a necktie pin to my sister inlaw who presenter her neighbour with the pin whose father passed away with prostate cancer.  Thank you Norman and Susan.

Had a good crossing PEI.  Welcomed in Borden by Fred and Marjorie.  Enjoyed conversation and beautiful supper.  Sent off with a big breakfast.

Had a good day to Rexton.  Thanks to Helene enjoyed great meal, converation and had a good sleep.

My good friends in Robinsonville who I wined and dined with and enjoyed the great stories from the old days.  Sent off early in the morning with a hearty breakfast from the local restaurant.  Sent off with love and god speed and before I knew it, was picked up by John Connely in Edmundston, NB.

Enjoyed evening with John, Donna, the Connely family and Donna's brother and his wife.  Early morning start and repairs at bike shop and headed off to Riviere du loop, Quebec.

The most important things are hard to say - Riviere du loop was my last stop on this particular journey 2,147 kilometers.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    TOSHIBA PVM-375AT

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Gary Well it's a darn shame that you weren't able to make it to the West coast, but you know what - you've got more than a few year on me and although I have not been riding as much as the last time you made your cross Canada journey, I wouldn't have made it out of Nfld !! my hat is off to you and the 2147 kms that you got in ! Gosh that's a lot of kms and a lot of kms that you did riding solo. I don't know whether people really realize as you said, it really can be a mental challenge, but the physical ones - you can't do anything about those, besides healing time ! we'll get out riding, once you get all healed up. Congratulations for all that you accomplished !!! Amazing is all I can say ! George

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete