IT'S ALL ABOUT SMILING AND ATTITUDE

Follow me on Twitter @garybiking

A good friend of mine, John C. says

"as he always says, every amount, no matter how small or huge is important for cancer research. What an attitude!"

JONES' JOURNEY LAUNCH to be held on Friday, JUNE 5, 2015, 12 to 2 p.m. at Grand Parade Square - See you there!


QE2 Website to donate on line

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE A DONATION!

Saturday, June 27, 2015


Yes, bumps and obstacles are a yield sign (a warning)
It's the part where we are going up a hill and struggling.

page2image4432
It slows us down!
As we regroup and start down the hill,
we start to feel better and continue the journey.
The Obstacle: A hemorrhoid as big as my index finger
(an inflamed blood vessel caused by straining, battling the North East winds in Newfoundland).
The journey will continue when I heal with permission from the physician.
The fight never ends; neither does the journey.

Friday, June 26: I get a drive to New Glasgow
Saturday, June 27: I resume cycling to PEI
Follow my blog; watch me bike, not jog 

No comments:

Post a Comment